First and foremost, thank you! We appreciate that you want to contribute to sfpowerscripts, your time is valuable, and your contributions mean a lot to us.
By contributing to this project, you:
- Agree that you have authored 100% of the content
- Agree that you have the necessary rights to the content
- Agree that you have received the necessary permissions from your employer to make the contributions (if applicable)
- Agree that the content you contribute may be provided under the Project license(s)
- Agree that, if you did not author 100% of the content, the appropriate licenses and copyrights have been added along with any other necessary attribution.
What does “contributing” mean?
Creating an issue is the simplest form of contributing to the project. But there are many ways to contribute, including the following:
- Updating or correcting documentation
- Feature requests
- Bug reports
Please only create issues for bug reports or feature requests at SFPowerscripts repo. Issues discussing any other topics may be closed by the project’s maintainers without further explanation.
Do not create issues about bumping dependencies unless a bug has been identified and you can demonstrate that it effects this repo.