This release features several changes. Please read the following summary
* Introduction of package:promote command, This task can be used to Promote a package version to released status. Read about the task here
* Code Coverage support in creation of unlocked package task. The task supports the code coverage parameter to display the coverage of the org. An upcoming release will feature a taks for validating the coverage value, which currently is available when using the command sfdx force:package:version:list –verbose
* Introduction of task for deploying destructive manifest. This task greatly simplifies the work that needs to be done during the creation of a pipeline jus t deploy destructive changes, rather than along with regular deployment. Read info about this task here
* Due to inconsistencies in id’s of the the following tasks ( it is being fixed to support yaml based builds as incorrect id’s were creating sore eye’s everywhere when authoring pipelines ), the following tasks had to be deprecated
- Install SFDX and SFPowerkit - A new version of this task with a different ID is available, Read here.
- Create/Delete a Scratch Org - A new version of this task with a different ID is available, Read here
- Authenticate an Org - A new version of this task with a different ID is available, Read here
* Minor fixes in formatting and other UI fixes.